What is the goal of this trophy design competition?
The goal for contest entrants is to design a trophy to celebrate the Graduates’ Choice Award 2020 winners (Employers).
What are the prizes?
- RM 1,000 cash prize for the winning individual
- Recognition on our official website at www.graduatechoiceaward.com
- One (1) seat during Graduates’ Choice Award Gala, which will be held on 16th October 2020 at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa
- Two (2) seats for your parents
- Four (4) hours of Mentoring with Talentbank’s Founder
- One year complimentary usage of Talentbank Career Discovery Centre Flexi Desk
Who can enter?
- Open to all undergraduates or postgraduate students who are currently studying in Public or Private Universities in Malaysia.
- Open to all working adults who recently graduated from universities within the last 24 months.
How to enter?
- Prepare your design (3D drawing or Hand Sketches are acceptable)
- Submit to the organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org (Use the email subject “Submission for GCA2020 Trophy Design Competition – YOUR NAME”)
- Submission Deadline: 31st May 2020
Design Requirements for Trophy (Compulsory):
- Dimensions: 5cmL x 5cmW x 32cmH
- Color: Gold, Black, White
- Weight: Estimated to be minimum of 500g
- Concept: Graduation Scroll
- Material: Pewter (No acrylic or glass please)
Do you have any tips to emerge as winner?
When the judges reviews the designs, they will consider the following:
- Is the design too fragile?
- Is the design visually appealing and interesting?
- Is the design suitable to proceed for production?
- Can the design be printed using 3D printer?
- Can the design be mass produced?
- Can you envision the design to be placed at over 100 corporate headquarters?
Who will be judging the designs?
Designs will be reviewed by Talentbank & our trophy manufacturer to ensure they meet design specs. Talentbank will select the winner and he/she will be notified.
What’s the fine print?
Talentbank retains the copyright on any submitted material and reserves the right to use the material, edit the design to accommodate production needs in any way or format it sees fit. The owner/s of the winning entry/s will be notified directly and winning entries will become the property of Talentbank. The winner will also be acknowledged during the GCA 2020 Awards Presentation Gala.
What is Graduate’s Choice Award?
Malaysia’s Most Authoritative Campus Employer Branding Award, 100% Voted by University Students. The Graduates’ Choice Award is an award of the highest distinction that gives recognition to outstanding organisations that demonstrate exceptional employer branding within Universities across Malaysia. Organised by Talentbank. Established since 2012.