Most Attractive Graduate Employer Brands
Share

Most Attractive Graduate Employers To Work For in 2021


100% Voted For By University Students

OVER 24,000 undergraduates from public and private universities all over Malaysia have voted on their best employer brands to work with from among 700 companies across 26 industries.

Into its third year, the Graduates’ Choice Award (GCA) gave recognition to Best Graduate Employers in Malaysia spanning across 26 industries and covering a wide spectrum of disciplines, including accounting & professional services, automotive, e-commerce, electronics, fast-moving consumer goods, government-linked companies, pharmaceutical, retail, tech, telecommunications and many. 

Organised by Talentbank, award-winning recruitment, market research, education, and employer branding company, the GCA is Malaysia’s Most Authoritative Graduate Employer Branding Award, with 100% of the results determined by the votes of university students nationwide.

The GCA results were the culmination of votes obtained from university students over a 12 month period, from Sept 1, last year until Aug 31, 2020. 

Of those who cast their votes, 52% were female undergraduates while the remaining 48% were male voters. 

Top 10 Overall Winners

Champion

1st Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Top 10

Top 10

Top 10

Top 10

Top 10

Top 5 in Accounting & Professional Services

Champion

1st Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Top 5 in Automotive

Champion

1st Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

GCA 2020 Winner-17

Top 5 in Banking

Champion

2nd Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Top 5 in Business Process Outsourcing

Champion

1st Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Top 5 in Chemical

Champion

1st Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Top 5 in Consulting

Champion

1st Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Top 5 in E-Commerce

Champion

1st Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Top 5 in Education

Champion

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Top 5

Top 5 in Electronics

Champion

1st Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Top 5 in Engineering

Champion

1st Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Top 5 in Fashion

1st Runner-Up

1st Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Top 5 in Fast Food Chain

Champion

1st Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Top 5 in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)

Champion

1st Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Top 5 in Government-Linked Companies (GLC)

Champion

1st Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Top 5 in Insurance

Champion

1st Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Top 5 in Logistics

Champion

1st Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Top 5 in Manufacturing

Champion

1st Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Top 5 in Oil & Gas

Champion

1st Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Top 5 in Oleochemical

Champion

1st Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Top 5 in Pharmaceutical

Champion

1st Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Top 5 in Property Developer

Champion

1st Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Top 5 in Retail

Champion

1st Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Top 5 in Shared Services

Champion

1st Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Top 5 in Tech

Champion

1st Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Top 5 in Telecommunication

Champion

1st Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Top 5 in Tobacco

Champion

1st Runner-Up

2nd Runner-Up

Top 5

Top 5

Inspired By

Inspired By

Supported By

Insights By